Report of multiple Managers Review Results

Laura Ballard

28 Oct, 2013 02:45 PM

Is there a way to run a report of the side by side results of each manager that performed a review of an employee?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Support Staff on 29 Oct, 2013 02:02 PM

Hi Laura,

Yes, the average review report displays a detailed report of all the review
    questions as answered by a manager or several managers side by side. This
    report is accessible in the My Reviews section (for self reviews) and in
    the Team Reviews ( for direct reviews' reports ). Click on *View Details *for
    any completed session to access this report. It is visible however only to
    the employee, to his supervisor and to company executives.

Please feel free to ask if you have more questions.

regards,

2. 2 Posted by Laura Ballard on 29 Oct, 2013 02:13 PM

The employee was reviewed by 4 Managers. I would like to see each Manager's review placed side by side so that I can look for inconsistencies. I don’t see how this is possible from my view as an executive. I can only see the average for ALL Managers (not broken out by each). Can you please either call me or walk me through step by step?

Laura Ballard
    Meyers, Harrison & Pia, LLC
    One Audubon Street, 3rd Floor
    New Haven, CT 06511
    Tel (203) 789-1040 ext 8390
    Direct (203) 466-8390
    Fax (203) 789-4455

www.mhpcpa.com

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE:
    To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.
    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
    The information contained in this e-mail message, including any attachments, is confidential and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Support Staff on 29 Oct, 2013 06:22 PM

Laura:

Open up the employee's profile by clicking on Search at the top right of
    the WFG interface and entering their name. Once the profile page has
    loaded, click on the review session you want to view the report for. This
    will take you to the detailed review report of that employee. On this page,
    you can either open up all manager reviews in separate windows (by clicking
    on each manager, individually) OR scroll down to find the answer for each
    question by each manager. The response you see against "Manager:" under
    each question is actually the response from all the manager, each starting
    in a new line. The responses are in the same order as the names of the
    managers on top so you can tell who said what.

I hope this helps. Just let me know if we need to get on a call.

Thanks,

4. 4 Posted by Laura Ballard on 04 Nov, 2013 04:17 PM

Hello Yasir,

When I do this, I only see one rating for all managers. I believe it is the average rate of all managers. I do see all the comments but I want to see what each manager rated, side by side.

Please let me know as soon as you can, the managing partner is not happy with the inability to view the results the way we are asking.

Thank you so much!

Laura Ballard
    New Haven, CT 06511
    Tel (203) 789-1040 ext 8390
    Direct (203) 466-8390
    Fax (203) 789-4455

www.mhpcpa.com<http://www.mhpcpa.com>

[cid:[email blocked]]
    To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.
    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
    The information contained in this e-mail message, including any attachments, is confidential and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 2:22 PM
    To: Laura Ballard
    Cc: [email blocked]
    Subject: Re: Report of multiple Managers Review Results [Questions]

Laura:

Open up the employee's profile by clicking on Search at the top right of the WFG interface and entering their name. Once the profile page has loaded, click on the review session you want to view the report for. This will take you to the detailed review report of that employee. On this page, you can either open up all manager reviews in separate windows (by clicking on each manager, individually) OR scroll down to find the answer for each question by each manager. The response you see against "Manager:" under each question is actually the response from all the manager, each starting in a new line. The responses are in the same order as the names of the managers on top so you can tell who said what.

I hope this helps. Just let me know if we need to get on a call.

Thanks,

[http://go.toutapp.com/fd72b9147bd90448d7]

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 7:13 PM, Laura Ballard <[email blocked]<mailto:[email blocked]>> wrote:
    The employee was reviewed by 4 Managers. I would like to see each Manager's review placed side by side so that I can look for inconsistencies. I don't see how this is possible from my view as an executive. I can only see the average for ALL Managers (not broken out by each). Can you please either call me or walk me through step by step?

Laura Ballard
    New Haven, CT 06511
    Tel (203) 789-1040 ext 8390<tel:%28203%29%20789-1040%20ext%208390>
    Direct (203) 466-8390<tel:%28203%29%20466-8390>
    Fax (203) 789-4455<tel:%28203%29%20789-4455>

www.mhpcpa.com<http://www.mhpcpa.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
    The information contained in this e-mail message, including any attachments, is confidential and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Support Staff on 11 Nov, 2013 12:24 PM

Laura,

Sorry, there is no way to view the rating by each manager on the same page
    because it would bring too much information to fit on the same page, for
    large companies with a lot of reviewers for an employee.

You can however, open each manager's review of the employee in a separate
    windows ( Right-Click>Open in new tab) or take print outs of each review to
    compare ratings side by side.

I hope this helps.

Please feel free to share your thoughts.

Regards,

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with WorkforceGrowth.com please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac