- If you want to send feedback, you will click ‘Give
Feedback’ and if you want to ask for a feedback, you will
click ‘Ask for Feedback’.
- Write the name of the person(s) here you want to give or ask
- Write your message here in this box.
- You can select the positive or negative tone of the message
- If you don’t want the other person to see your name on
the feedback, you can check the Anonymous box and the message will
not show your name.
- From here, you can browse the feedbacks by Date, Direct
Feedback, Requested and Requests sent.
- This icon shows that no tone (positive or negative) has been
selected for this message.
- On the right of every feedback, there is a
‘Respond’ button, you can click that button to
- This shows the number of comments on a feedback.
- The messages which are in dark color at the bottom are either checked or replied by you.
- How can I assign weightages to the questions in my selected template?
- Can I create a non-weighted template even if I have the above option ENABLED?
- What does “By times” and “By Percentage” mean?
- How does the Role-Based weightage system work?
- Will ENABLING Question Weightages affect the older scores of the employees?
- View all (3 more)
- Our company culture demands that HR consults the manager before creating a review for an employee. Is there a way I can make this process smoother in my company?
- If i have a weighted review template, will the weightages show in the print out of the review template?
- Can I share a template even if I have mail sending configuration disabled?
- View all