Understand Goals Management
'My Goals' page is divided in to 3 sections as Pending Goals, Achieved Goals and Not Achieved Goals.
- You can assign self goals from this button
- This bar is the Goal Meter. It shows the progress of your goals
that how many goals are achieved, pending and not achieved
- These are the requests from managers to give feedback on your
- This is the assigned goal to you
- This icon shows the number of comments on this goal
- This is the priority of the goal
- This is the deadline of the goal
- This is the person who assigned you this goal
- You can edit your ‘self goals’ only from this
- You can delete your ‘self goals’ only form this icon
When you click on any of your goal, this page (below) will appear;
- Form these buttons you can send the goal to Achieved and Not
Achieved sections. But you can only see these buttons in your
‘Self Assigned’ goals. In goals assigned to you by your
manager, these buttons will be visible in manager’s
- This button will be visible only in Manager’s and
Executive’s profile and by clicking on request feedback;
managers can ask peers to give feedback on an employee’s goal
- This is the peer feedback
- Here you can comment on this goal to ask your manager about the details and confusions you have regarding the goal.
- How can I assign weightages to the questions in my selected template?
- Can I create a non-weighted template even if I have the above option ENABLED?
- What does “By times” and “By Percentage” mean?
- How does the Role-Based weightage system work?
- Will ENABLING Question Weightages affect the older scores of the employees?
- View all (3 more)
- Our company culture demands that HR consults the manager before creating a review for an employee. Is there a way I can make this process smoother in my company?
- If i have a weighted review template, will the weightages show in the print out of the review template?
- Can I share a template even if I have mail sending configuration disabled?
- View all